As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fridge Magic
Magnetic Reward/Star Chart suitable for upto 3 children. Rigid board 40 x 30cm with hanging loopFridge Magic
- Quickly and easily encourages your child to behave well in a fun way using praise and rewards. Highlights and discourages challenging behaviour in an easy to communicate, non-confrontational way; option to withhold or remove stars to demonstrate unacceptable behaviour.
Easy to use – all activity pieces, stars and pens are magnetic too! Turns good behaviour into a fun game. Unique and exciting design appeals to children and motivates them to earn stars to fill the chart and achieve their reward.
Specially designed to allow any parent, teacher or carer to positively reward a child’s good behaviour.
Perfect for home or classroom use. Choice of 10 suggested activity magnets, or simply use the marker pen included to create your own activities and choose positive behaviours YOU want to reward. Includes magnets for developing good habits and important routines for personal hygiene and self-care such as dressing, washing hands and brushing teeth.
|Manufacturer||Indigo Worldwide Ltd|
|Height||1.5 cm (0.59 Inches)|
|Length||32 cm (12.6 Inches)|
|Weight||0.8 kg (1.76 Pounds)|
|Width||40.01 cm (15.75 Inches)|
2. Paper Projects
Paper Projects 01.70.30.018 Sparkling Unicorns Reward Chart and 56 Sparkly StickersPaper Projects
- Rewards work - saying well done to your child is one of the best ways to promote their good behaviour, and what better way to do it with some wonderful stickers. Home teaching - this reward chart is specially designed to help parents reward achievements such as reading and spelling, bath-time or potty training, eating their greens, or just good behavior during playtime! There are spaces for up to eight areas so you can decide which area needs that extra little 'well done'.
Sparkly stickers - this reward chart is glossy and the detailed foil stickers have a range of designs, and the chart can be wiped clean if need be. The charts have a wonderfully vibrant design, and the foiled stickers have a sparkly finish with detailed unicorns and other designs.
Sparkling unicorns - unicorns are still as popular as ever, and your child will love the colourful designs on both the glossy reward chart and the reusable foiled stickers. Other reward stickers can be used, including our wide range of official licensed reward stickers. Wonderful design - as always, we use the highest-quality materials to ensure that you and your children can enjoy these fantastic colourful charts.
|Height||0.2 cm (0.08 Inches)|
|Length||29.7 cm (11.69 Inches)|
|Width||42 cm (16.54 Inches)|
Kids2learn Bedtime Reward Chart -Stay in bed all night, Children's Reusable Sticker Chartkids2learn
- 90 star stickers Included. Re-usable Wipe off Pen. A4 laminated Bedtime Reward Chart. Encourages children to stay in their own bed at night.
Chuckle, My Little Calendar:Hanging Days of the Week Educational Magnet Board ToyChuckle
- Warranty - we offer a 100% one-year warranty on all of our products. Educational - perfect for early learning, months, seasons, this eye-catching calendar teaches children all about days, and even the weather!.
Simple to use - the magnetic pieces are easy to slide around the board and make for a more interactive learning experience.
Easy to clean - the laminated material can be quickly wiped clean with a damp cloth. Perfect for home or school - Perfect for home learning or for classrooms, kids will love updating the calendar every day. If you have any questions about a product or assembly, please don’t hesitate to contact us! .
5. Smart Panda
Good Behaviour Chart for Kids and Toddlers – Star Chart is Great for Bedtime, Potty Training, Responsibility and Routine – Upgraded Version, Magnetic Reward Chart for Children – 80+ ChoresSmart Panda
- It’s a fun and educational way to introduce discipline. Who – perfect for toddlers of ages 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7-9 years old. Great for home use, morning routine and potty or toilet training too.
Our reward chart inspires your kids to eat their veggies and to brush their teeth. Why you need an smart panda star chart – you want to encourage good behaviour in your toddlers, to promote good habits and daily routine.
Give stars when they complete tasks. How our good behaviour chart works – it’s a magnetic board 30x40cm that sticks on your fridge or hangs on your wall.
Safe and certified – all of our educational toys are laboratory certified and designed to last the test of time. Works with multiple children up to 3. Choose among 80+ pre-printed chores to help establish routine with your little ones. What your reward chart does – encourages positive change and daily routine.
6. Wisdom Learning
Other Ways To Say Kids Poster Chart Childrens Wall Chart Educational Reading Childs Poster Art Print WallChartWisdom Learning
- Words kids Poster Chart. Ideal for home and classroom use. Poster size: a3 297 x 420mm. Colourful, clear visual learning aid. Dry wipe pen write on/off durable surface. Other ways to say.
7. Plan Smart
Bonus: 3 Quality Dry Erase Markers with Eraser Included, A3 Magnetic Dry Wipe Chore Chart Whiteboard *Colour Version*, Weekly Task/Family Organiser Board by Plan SmartPlan Smart
- No more arguing over the dishes - everybody will have peace of mind, knowing exactly who is doing what, with a quick glance at the fridge! Fun and easy - for the family to use.
The only task planner you'll ever need! Free markers - 3 smooth writing, high quality magnetic dry erase markers with handy erasers on the cap. We would be happy to assist you with any queries.
Happy customer - your custom means everything to us. Stay on top - no more confusion! You now have a visual tool in a convenient layout to keep to keep everybody on track. Full refund issued if you're not 100% satisfied with you're purchase. We tested the perfect pen quality and thickness for optimal readability and erasability.
|Height||0.05 cm (0.02 Inches)|
|Length||42 cm (16.54 Inches)|
|Weight||0 kg (0 Pounds)|
|Width||29.7 cm (11.69 Inches)|
8. Ivy Stationery
Reward Chart Children's A4 Motivational Reward Charts, Made in the UK Pack of 4, includes 225 Merit Star StickersIvy Stationery
- Enough charts to last a single child for a 4 week period. Designed to encourage good behaviour through positive reinforcement. Pack of four a4 reward Charts with 225 Star Stickers.
Each chart is divided into the seven days of the week, with eight rows for 'tasks', and four sections to enter weekly goals. A fun and useful motivational learning aid, aimed at young children.