As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Army Painter
The Army Painter | Warpaint | Anti-Shine Matt Varnish | Acrylic Non-Toxic Heavily Pigmented Water Based Paint for Tabletop Roleplaying, and Wargames Miniature Model Painting, BoardgamesThe Army Painter
- Furthermore our paints are non-toxic and safe to use for anyone just starting out miniature painting, as well as for the advanced hobbyist concerned with their health without compromising on the quality of their tools. Non-toxic and eco friendly – our acrylic warpaints are marked with the nordic swan ecolabel, the objective of which is to reduce the overall environmental impact from production and consumption of goods.
Born from gaming – the army painter is the brainchild of wargaming and painting veterans of many years bo penstoft and Jonas Færing: “We wanted to produce the paints and accessories that could have carried us all the way from the level of novice to experienced painters and gamers when we first started out. The pigmentation is very fine, so Warpaints can also be thinned and used with great results with airbrush or glazing.
Spoilt for choice - our range of warpaints give you a wide range of options when painting miniature wargaming models. With the army painter our aim is to help you get awesome painted models on the table, and still get more time for Gaming”. For our warpaints we use heavy pigments which guarantee optimal coverage, allowing you to paint with fewer layers for a quicker paint application.
High quality heavy pigments - warpaints are designed to be easy to use and allow you to get your models ready fast and efficiently for the wargaming table. Precise and easy-to-squeeze bottles – our acrylic warpaints come in soft 18ml bottles with precise dropper design, making it easy to administer paint in exact quantities, without risking them drying out from being exposed to air. The 96 white capped acrylic warpaints affords minimum needs for mixing - just select the colours you want from the range, and start painting your Warhammer, Dungeons and Dragons, Star Wars models or whichever tabletop game you happen to play.
|Brand||The Army Painter|
|Height||2.5 cm (0.98 Inches)|
|Length||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
|Weight||0.01 kg (0.02 Pounds)|
|Width||2.5 cm (0.98 Inches)|
2. The Army Painter
Acrylic after Quickshade Protector Spray Varnish for Miniatures, The Army Painter Anti Shine Matt Varnish for Miniature PaintingThe Army Painter
- Acrylic, nontoxic - this Army Painter varnish is Acrylic based, matte and dries very quickly. Never spray in humid conditions and cold weather.
Although really matt, the spray’s original formula retains the metallic shine from Plate Mail and Metallics Warpaints. Application - always let the quickshade dry for minimum 48 hours before using this varnish and apply it in a thin coat.
Unique formula - this anti-shine acrylic varnish is truly unique and has been tailored to remove the shine and glossy look of any models being dipped in Quickshade or painted, using conventional paints. Test on a model first before spraying the whole army.
|Brand||The Army Painter|
|Manufacturer||The Army Painter|
|Height||20.32 cm (8 Inches)|
|Length||6.35 cm (2.5 Inches)|
|Weight||0.37 kg (0.82 Pounds)|
|Width||6.35 cm (2.5 Inches)|
Vallejo VJ70520 Model Color 17ml Matt VarnishVallejo
- 17 ml eyedropper bottle. Specifically designed for brush painting. Non-Toxic. Waterbased Acrylic Paints. Non-Flammable.
|Height||7.62 cm (3 Inches)|
|Length||1.91 cm (0.75 Inches)|
|Width||1.91 cm (0.75 Inches)|
Rust-Oleum AE0040003E8 400ml Crystal Clear MattRust-Oleum
- Available in gloss, semi-gloss and matt finish. Fast-drying formula seals, protects and revitalises. For interior and exterior use. Provides a protective clear finish for long-lasting protection and durability. Uv-resistant.
|Manufacturer||Tor Coatings Ltd|
|Height||20.5 cm (8.07 Inches)|
|Length||6.5 cm (2.56 Inches)|
|Weight||0.42 kg (0.93 Pounds)|
|Width||6.5 cm (2.56 Inches)|
Vallejo Model Color 500 ml Matt Acrylic VarnishVallejo
- 500ml bottle. Waterbased Acrylic Paints. Non-Toxic. Non-Flammable. Designed for use when plastic modelling.
|Height||20 cm (7.87 Inches)|
|Length||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
|Weight||0.55 kg (1.21 Pounds)|
|Width||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
6. The Army Painter
Boardgames, and Wargames Miniature Modelling, The Army Painter | Colour Primer | Aegis Suit Satin Varnish | 400 mL | Acryllic Spray Paint for Tabletop RoleplayingThe Army Painter
- Save time and money - all colour primers of the army painter are an ingenious combination of traditional Primer and highly pigmented Colour Spray in one to save you both time and money. Acrylic and fast drying - all army painter primers are acrylic based, matte and dry very quickly. This primer acts as the perfect first step in the special The Army Painter Spray, Paint, Dip, Done! Speed Painting Method – All our colour primers are made to match our line of Warpaints of the same name.
Unique colour with 100% match - this undercoat primer with very fine pigment is a perfect primer for all paint jobs.
Versatility and excellent coverage - the colour primers unique formula has been designed to be used on all metal, plastic and resin miniatures and leaves a perfect finish. Our aim is to help you get awesome painted models on the table, and still get more time for Gaming. Born from gaming – the army painter is the brainchild of wargaming and painting veterans of many years bo penstoft and Jonas Færing – We wanted to produce the paints and accessories that could have carried us all the way from the level of novice to experienced painters and gamers when we first started out.
No need for 2 different sprays - all you need is 1 Colour Primer. Be sure to read the best-use guide printed on the can and clean your nozzles by spraying the can upside down for a bit after each use to ensure longevity for any spray paint. Nb: production date indicated on Bottom of Can, not the Expiration Date.
7. New style
2 x 250ml Clear Matt Varnish Spray Exterior Interior Aerosol Can All Purpose NewNew style
- Quick drying gloss finish makes the surface smooth and good for interior and exterior application. Each can is a handy 250ml. Cans of paint contain no CFCs and will give excellent coverage and adhesion. Easy and quick spraying operation which helps minimise loss of paint.
Vallejo Premium Color 60 ml Paint, Matt VarnishVallejo
- Waterbased Acrylic Paints. Designed for use on radio control car body shells. Non-Toxic. 60 ml bottle. Non-Flammable.
|Height||15.24 cm (6 Inches)|
|Length||5.08 cm (2 Inches)|
|Weight||0.09 kg (0.2 Pounds)|
|Width||5.08 cm (2 Inches)|