As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thompson & Morgan
Apple and Pear Duo 4 Bare Root Trees, Easy to Grow Your Own by Thompson & Morgan 4, Hardy Fruit TreeThompson & Morgan
- Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Perfect for eating raw or cooking with! Supplied as 4 Bare Roots.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Excellent apple & pear duo to grow your own delicious fruit! Harvesting period from September to October.
4-5ft, Apple Duo Edible Fruit Tree | Elstar & Golden Delicious Varieties | Deciduous Outdoor Pink Flowering Hardy Garden Potted Malus domestica 7.5L PotGardenersDream
- Growth and spread: Ultimate height and spread of 4 - 8m. This duo bears tasty 'Elstar' and 'Golden Delicious' varieties. Heavy crops of both are produced in Autumn.
The former is green-yellow and red skinned with an intense flavour. The latter takes on yellow skin as it ages, with a honeyed, sweet taste when ripe. Autumn fruiting variety that also produce lovely pink flowers in Spring.
Care and maintenance: the plant will thrive in full sun or partial shade and can be planted in most soils that are kept moist and well-drained. Characteristics: two types of apple grown on one deciduous fruit tree. Period of interest: foliage shows in all seasons except Winter.
Grow Your Own Fruit Trees Apple Trees Garden Ready in Pots, You Garden, Duo Fruit Apple Tree, 2 Varieties of Apple on 1 Bare Root Tree, Ideal for Small GardensYouGarden
- Supplied as a bare root, grower quality tree, grafted on a single rootstock with 2 apple varieties. As the tree already has a 'V' shape this tree could be trained along a wall or fence. Now you can grow two family favourite apple varieties from one tree - space saving and easy to grow! Cooking apple bramley and Eating Apple Braeburn have both been grafted on to the same tree! This novelty and compact tree will reward you with pounds of cooking and eating apples for years to come.
For Your Beautiful Garden, Finest Tasting Dessert Apple, Apple Tree, RHS Plants for Pollinators, Grow Your Own Delicious Fruit, Cox’s Orange Pippin – Bare Root Treeschone
- Fruits ready for picking- august to november. In early spring use a fertilizer around the base of the plant. This kind of cultivation is relaxed and stress-free for both gardening experts and beginners. Soak the roots in water prior to planting.
We know how annoying it is if you plant something and wait eagerly for it to grow, only to find that it’s the wrong form. Apple tree cox’s orange pippin: regarded to be the finest tasting dessert apple, the rich aromatic flavour and crisp, juicy texture set this apple apart from other varieties.
Guarantee: the roots you receive from us should reach you in the best condition and be of top quality. The roots you’ll get from us will be first class and healthy – GuaranteeD. Cover the roots and firm down by lightly treading on the soil and water in well.
Harvest & pruning: harvest - harvest the apples as soon as they start to look and feel ripe. Keep the plants free from weeds and well-watered during dry periods. Regarded as the finest of all apples- Apple Tree Cox’s Orange Pippin sets the benchmark for flavour to which all others aspire. When to plant: plant between january to may. The apples should come off the stems easily with a gentle twist.
|Height||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Length||150 cm (59.06 Inches)|
|Width||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
Bare Root Apple Tress for Planting UK Gardnes, Bramley Apple Patio Fruit Tree Bare-Root 1.2m Tall, Grow Your Own Fruit, You GardenYouGarden
- 2m 6-7 ft in 10 years. Considered the king of cooking apples by respected chefs and professional fruit growers! Bramley is a heavy cropper once established, with high-quality fruits that can be stored.
Grown on a dwarfing rootstock. Grow bramley alongside another apple variety such as Braeburn for best fruit set, as it is not self-fertile. Fully winter hardy. Supplied as a 1. 2m tall, multi-branched, grower-quality, bare-root tree. Will grow to approx.
6. Thompson & Morgan
Easy to Grow, 1x Bare Root Maiden Tree by Thompson & Morgan, Apple 'Braeburn' Bare Root Fruit Tree Outdoor Garden PlantThompson & Morgan
- Supplied as a 1x bare root maiden Tree. Britain’s number one favourite Eating Apple! This easy to grow apple Tree will give you huge crops of crisp and juicy fruits year after year.
Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Grow your own fruit, perfect for eating fresh from the tree or for cooking in tasty desserts.
Self-Fertile, Dwarf Patio Granny Smith Apple Tree in a 5L Pot Ready to Fruit, Green with Sharp Taste 3fatpigs®, Miniature3FATPIGS
- The fruit can be eaten either be eaten straight from the tree or cooked. It is self-fertile and does not need a pollination partner for better fruiting plant a compatible partner: beauty of bath, Katy, Discovery, Malus John Downie, Golden Delicious, James Grieve, Elstar Fiesta, Lord Lambourne, Grenadier, Pitmaston Pine Apple, Braeburn, Howgate Wonder, Red Devil, Malus Evereste, Greensleeves, Gala, Idared, Egremont Russet, Spartan, Laxton's Superb, Cornish Aromatic, Worcester Pearmain.
Common name: apple genus: malus species: domestica cultivar: 'granny Smith's' Skill Level: Beginner Exposure: Full sun Hardiness: Hardy Soil type: Well-drained/light, Acidic, Clay/heavy, Chalky/alkaline.
This tree requires a warm, sunny area to be grown successfully in the UK. Dwarf patio granny smith apple tree in a 5L Pot Ready to fruit, Miniature, Self-Fertile, Green With Sharp Taste.
This is not a disease but is mainly due to this year’s contrasting weather conditions and will not affect the performance of the tree. Granny smith is one of the most widely grown commercial apples and well known for its green colour, sharp flavour and firm texture. The leaves will start to appear autumnal and slightly shabby from mid-June onwards. The most instantly recognisable of all apple varieties and one of the most widely known, Granny Smith is also one of Australia's most famous exports. Is self fertile but pollination with another apple will maximise your yield.
8. SUTTONS EST. 1806
Cherry and Plum Dwarf Trees Heavy Cropping 9cm Pot, Suttons Potted Mini Fruit Tree Collection Ideal for Patios and Smaller Gardens Easy to Grow Apples, PearsSUTTONS EST. 1806
- A collection of fabulous patio fruit trees, including pear ‘doyenne du comice’, Apple ‘Yellow Golden’, Apple ‘Gala’, cherry prunus ‘sylvia’ and plum 'black Amber', to provide you with a long-season harvest of delicious home-grown fruit.
Perfect for planting in a sunny spot in any garden, large or small. Suttons easy to grow mini fruit trees for the garden are low maintenance. Grow your own miniature dwarf fruit trees perfect for growing in small gardens and patio containers. Supplied as 5 x mini Fruit Tree Collection Plants in 9cm pots.
9. Carbeth Plants
High Yielding 1 Tree, Patio Fruit Tree 2-4ft in 5 Litre Pot, Malus Golden Delicious, Apple TreeCarbeth Plants
- Golden delicius - this apple tree has a fast fruit production. Self-pollination - this pleasant fruit tree is great when potted on a balcony or patio, and also can be planted in a open soil.
It is the most common apple tree in our gardens. What you get - 1, 2 or 3 trees in a 5 litre pot with a height of 3-5ft with a high yield. This patio tree will remain healthy by pruning three to four times annually.
It likes all types of soil, as long as it is not too dry. Good for uk climate - the apple tree will certainly be your first choice if you decide to plant fruit trees. This tree is self-pollinating, Cox's or James Grieve, but will produce more fruit when cross-pollinated with Elstar, amongst other.
RHS Plants for Pollinators, Eat Fresh Apples, Apple Tree Golden Delicious – Bare Root Tree, for Your Beautiful Garden, Heavily Producing Home Orchard Cultivarschone
- Cover the roots and firm down by lightly treading on the soil and water in well. Apple tree golden delicious: the golden delicious apple tree malus 'golden delicious' is one of the world's most widely planted apple trees and is one of the easiest and most dependable apple trees to grow.
Golden delicious apple trees make a great addition to the backyard orchard. We know how annoying it is if you plant something and wait eagerly for it to grow, only to find that it’s the wrong form.
It's sweet with a taste similar to honey. The apples should come off the stems easily with a gentle twist. Flowers april to may. Ensure the hole is a third wider than the roots and the same depth. The roots you’ll get from us will be first class and healthy – GuaranteeD.
Guarantee: the roots you receive from us should reach you in the best condition and be of top quality. Botanical name Malus domestica Rootstock M9. Pruning- prune your tree every year in winter when it is frost free to ensure you get the best crop Light summer pruning can be done for shaping your tree Sold as dormant bare root tree Years to Bear: 2-5 years. Plant in a well cultivated moist soil, in a sunny sheltered position. Height: 200-300cm.
|Height||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Width||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|